Friday, December 4, 2015

Loretta

File_000.jpeg
What life changing event have you had in your life?
When I was 6 year old when I came from Arkansas to Wisconsin. It changed my life entirely. It changed the way I grew up, the way I lived and the way people treated me.
How would you be different if this never happened ?
I would probably have a lot more friends and I would be happier because I would've stayed where I was comfortable.
Do you miss living there?
Yes I miss living there a lot.










2 comments:

  1. Sometimes moving is very hard, so I can totally agree with this statement. I can also see where you're coming from. It is sometimes very hard to transition to one place or another because your not use to it. Sometimes it might be because it's hard to leave loved ones behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that if you would've stayed at Arkansas you would be a completely different way of being? I think that I would have changed if I had to move all of a sudden. Moving to a whole different place and to meet new people at school. I mean I'd like making new friends but it would be scary.

    ReplyDelete