Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Aaliyah


Copy of 20141216_182829.jpg

Have you ever lost anyone in your life?
Last person I lost was my godmother, it started out as breast cancer and it just got worse. Also my  uncle died of liver failure.
And how did you handle it?
I guess it was a way for me to learn from other people's mistakes.
Have you ever had to console a friend because they lost someone?
One of my friends was going to lose their dad for the same reasons why I lost my uncle. There’s really nothing to say, just hope that it gets better.
And how do you feel over the loss of your family members now?
I guess I’m over it, but it feels like I’m still in denial because it feels like he’s still alive, like he’s just somewhere else.  

5 comments:

  1. I've lost my grandpa from cancer too, it took me a couple months to get over it. Now that I look back at it I realize he lived a good life and he made everyone happy. I'm really proud of him and it does hurt at first but there's nothing you can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard to say goodbye to someone you love. I lost my aunt a really long time ago and I still miss her. Although I was so young when she passed away I still remember the day. I'm sorry for your lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had to deal with loss and I find it hard to imagine losing someone I had a connection with. I am sorry you lost someone you cared for. I think it is important to remember those who you lost in order to keep them alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had to deal with loss and I find it hard to imagine losing someone I had a connection with. I am sorry you lost someone you cared for. I think it is important to remember those who you lost in order to keep them alive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sorry to hear about the loss of your granndmother. Having a family loss is a very hard thing. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete