Monday, November 16, 2015

Jesus

IMG_4958.JPG
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would have come out a long time ago...Come out from the ‘closet’.
How do you feel about it?
I am not ashamed of it. Ever since freshman year, I was quiet about it. Senior year, I see myself different, more sociable with everybody, I go out more with my boyfriend, and he made me love myself for who I am. He also told me that my life can change for a better one. I also want to say that I owe a lot to Fatima, she was a big part of it. I learned to love and accept myself for who I am. I also want to give advice for anyone going through the same situation, you are never alone, there are people just like you, but also don’t feel pressured to come out from there.

4 comments:

  1. Thats a great spirit. It is nice to see that people began to accept and not judge. It is good that the opportunity of being comfortable with yourself and who you are came to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will always be at least one person willing to be by your side every step of the way, and it is always great to have that type of support system. No one should have to hide who they are or be ashamed of it. I'm so glad that Jesus is more confident now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything that Jesus said. You just have to learn to love yourself. Forget what anyone says, they are not the ones who rule your life. It is a relief when you know that someone is there to listen and understand you. I have nothing against anyone, unless of course if they mistreat me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its cool that you are not scared to be qho you are now and you are not scared to express it. which makes it nice because you are just not scared to be who you are.

    ReplyDelete