Monday, November 23, 2015

Christopher

What is the scariest thing you have lived through?
The scariest thing I've ever lived through was that I could've been dead by now. There were so many times where I faced death. I Almost got ran over when I was a 13, I drowned in a pool for 3 minutes and I almost slammed in a car.
How does this make you feel now?
I'm grateful that I'm given the chance to step foot on earth every day because I have been on the brink of death multiple times. If any of those things did happen I wouldn't be around right now telling my story.

5 comments:

  1. Brink of death...sounds very smart. Lots of scary experiences at a very young age. The more experiences the more wiser you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brink of death...sounds very smart. Lots of scary experiences at a very young age. The more experiences the more wiser you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very scary to be in situations like that, especially drowning in a pool. but i like how at the end you say i wouldn't be telling my story right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy experience's man. Thank god you are still alive. This should make you thankful for everyday of life that you get now.I wouldn't want to go through what you went through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn bro. Those are scary moments. You should be thankful everyday for being here after all of that. Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete