Friday, November 16, 2018

Oscar Teran



                                                                       Oscar Teran 

                                                What do you think will happen when you die?

When I die, there will be both real and fake tears, both of which people will not be able to distinguish. When I die, I will, at last, be free of all the pain and suffering I have experienced throughout the walk of life. My loved ones will cry, and for every tear they shed, a memory of me shall prevail. My enemies will disguise their happiness of my death as a mockery of a pain, a facade, and so on with tears, tears that come from the venomous of snakes, my death will bring joy and cheers to my enemies. To the friends who stood with me during the times where I laughed, they will remember the times where my tears ran down my red, burning cheeks, they will remember the sound of my laughter, the poise I picked myself up with, and the pieces I was able to create with my hands, always stained with the mark of my marker strokes. I only pray that when my time comes, my soul will be free, and everyone who I love will remember me as a strong person. 

4 comments:

  1. Good post. He showed that he will have a great life with his love ones; whatever what happens in life. I can relate to this post. Good interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how it was written with a lot of detail. Good picture, but maybe it could've been a little better. Overall the response was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you answered the question very deeply. It was very powerful they way you used some words on here. Good answer and good picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very real in the response he gave. Good response as well. I also liked the way he posed for the picture.

    ReplyDelete