Friday, November 2, 2018

Juan Castillo


What advice would you give to your younger self?

I would tell my young self that even when times seem hard, keep going at it. By the time I was 13 years old, I would see myself as a failure and I would at times feel sad and wonder, why was I so different. I had bad grades and I never did anything to fix them, I liked going home and playing video games and never did homework. If I could tell my past self-something it would be to be happy, good things will come from it, try hard and you will succeed.

3 comments:

  1. The response could have been a little longer. I can relate with the when I was younger i played a lot of video games. I still kept my grades up, so I would not change that. Cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview. I really like how he tried his hardest to be the best person in his lifetime. That happens to me when I struggle wit homework and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can tell the response was from the heart, which is the most important part. The question however could have been more analyzed to learn more about that part of him. Other than that it is very much like a contradictory picture against the words that came from him and the person he used to be.

    ReplyDelete