Friday, March 16, 2018

Rosa

What is your definition of love?
“Doing something that you normally wouldn't do for someone that you care about, also going out of your way no matter what you are doing or going on in your life, to do something for someone special in your life. Caring for someone whether they make really stupid decisions or not."
What advice would you give your younger self?
“To take advantage of the opportunities given to me. To not let irrelevant people get in the way of life or education. To not procrastinate or be lazy. Speaking up when I believe something should be heard instead of keeping it inside.”
What do you know for sure?
“Ready to graduate and get out of here. I know who's loyal to me and our friendship. I know I didn't want to do this but I helped him for a grade, and I know for sure that I am done."

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy all of these answers. I think that they are very Rosa. I agree with what you have said; not so much with the last question because I kind of don't want to leave. I completely agree with you with the advice that you would give your younger self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having it be in her point of view helped a lot, because I could picture actually saying it. She holds a lot of truth behind her statements. The last answer is what a lot of us feel currently.

    ReplyDelete