Friday, December 14, 2018

Alejandra Alferez


What is the secret to a happy life? …. WELCOME TO MY TED TALK

I believe the secret to a happy life is to remove all negativity and look forward. By this, I mean to do your best to take out all the negative people and things that block your happiness. This may not always be easy but once you do it, it’ll be relieving and you’ll somehow feel free. 

    Always look forward. By this, not only do I mean to keep your head up but to focus on the now and not on the past. If you’re stuck on what happened in the past how will someone be successful and allow good things to happen yah know? 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  2. I agree with what your opinion. If you focus on the future and accept the past let all negativity go, then you ultimately will reach happiness.Following this, I say that patience it is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to her statement, you should always look forward there's always going to be more to life. It was a nice picture. Also they answered the question very thoughtfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the way Alejandra said "the secret to a happy life is to remove all negativity and look forward" because its true. In life, you have to keep going no matter how the situation gets. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but that's just life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree to her statement. The answer was very thoughtful and you can see it was put a lot of thought to it. Focus on the future and accept the past and staying true to yourself is how you can reach happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely with her statement. I believe that in order to live a happy life we should remove all negativity. Even at the darkest time we should always look for a positive thing.

    ReplyDelete